Saturday 20 September 2014

My very first Blog a introduction

Hi everybody how are ye doing on this damp raining Friday autumn night near end of September?.  My name is Séamus as you can guess with my name I am Irish, my name means in English James.  I live in the capital Republic Of Ireland, Dublin or as it's know as Big Smoke or ol Smoke.  I am 33 year old Dublin guy and yes Lady's I am single.  So I want welcome you all to my Blog I have never blogged before, I started to get interest after I reconnect with my old good secondary school friend or high school friend for my ol USA readers he is very big inspiration to me because he was like me bullied and now in his own personal life came out been Gay and doh Ireland is more modern country now it's still has it problems with social society and acceptance.  I am very much practicing catholic and I belief in it's teachings but that does not affect my close friendship with my Gay friend he is like anybody else accept for his sexuality nobody should judge or attack to harm or kill a person or not to give a job because of race, sexuality or religion.  I live my life like treat people the way you would like to be treat once you don't harm anyone I honesty belief most people want life in very peaceful and caring place and help each other out and think then the world in general would work in harmony.  So like my good close friend my blog will be a kinda Dairy of what's happing in my life and what doing and point and view on what happening in the world, in news and current affairs I like going Films, Plays, gig's, I like eating out, finding cool new coffee shops doh at home I love my Irish cup of tea, I like traveling as well, I cant promise I post a blog every day doh my friend post great blogs everyday Blog I don't think my blogs are going be as good but hope people enjoying them and get something from them and also that I might help just one person from just one experience in my life than I have done a good job.  I like acting and fashion and hoping to get into that type of field at some stage in my life like taken photographs.  I am very much into herbal remedies, herbal tea also thinking of been a vegetarian for the herbal benefits and how meat is not good for your health so just researching this at mo so for difinte I be talking about that what's happens with the research.  I be talking about lots of other stuff.  Ye are welcome leave comments and if you want email I will. Everybody enjoy your weekend and we all talk soon Séamus, please follow my blog by filling in the email box on my blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment